Camp will be offered during July and August. More information regarding specific days,times and cost for registration purposes will be coming soon.
Please email us to hold a space for your child at email@example.com
Veith House Summer Day Camp is an exciting opportunity for children ages 5 – 11 years in Halifax’s north end. Focusing on urban outdoor education, each week our day campers will get to experience something new in this great city in which we live. Weekly activities include:
- 1 day trip to either a museum or cultural site in HRM.
- Outdoor adventures in our Children’s Learning Garden.
- Cooking in our Community Kitchen.
- Internet safety with our Computer Access Program.
- Weekly environmental themes getting kids excited about taking care of the world we live in.
- Arts and crafts, games, and more
All sessions run from 9am to 3pm Mondays to Thursday.
Children are required to bring their own lunch and a snack each day.
Week 1: July 4-7
Week 2: July 11-14
Week 3: July 18-21
Week 4: July 25-28
Week 5: August 2-4
Week 6: August 8-11
Week 7: August 15-18
Cost: $60 per week for the first child, $30 per additional siblings. Subsidy rates are available for those who qualify. Veith House is a scent and nut free facility.